Announcement of Office Protocol to Patients- COVID-19 (coronavirus)
March 15, 2020
Dear Valued Patients,
As we monitor the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, we want to ensure you that we are taking every action possible to maintain our activities and services are safe for you, our valued patients, our employees and the community we serve. We recognize the growing concern related to COVID-19 and the challenges it brings to our industry. We are writing first and foremost to assure you that you have our continued support for your health during this uncertain period.
Our agility and hands on approach allow us to respond quickly. All our offices are operational and open for your eye health needs. There is currently no disruption in distribution of service. We believe no one is better positioned than our “Hands on” approach to support you during this time of uncertainty.
To protect the health and well-being of our employees and our patients, we’ve implemented the following actions:
1.Closely follow the latest guidance from the Canadian government and WHO.
2. Train/educate all staff/employees to uphold and practice the highest hygiene standards.
3. Ensure our facilities are cleaned as thoroughly as possible during this period.
4. Continuously monitor and disinfect all high-touch areas, using antiviral cleaning agents and water and soap; including tables, chairs, doors, facets, washrooms, work stations, telephones; patient touch surfaces and equipment.
5. Adopt social distancing protocols.
6. Doctors at the Eye-health centers will monitor the COVID-19 situation daily and Dr. Monea will keep you informed of any new information.
If you have any concerns related to specific products or services, please contact Dr. Diana Monea @ email@example.com; she will be here for you and insure your concerns are responded too.
Thank you for your continued trust and partnership. Together, we will help employees, communities and patients during this uncertain time.
Dr. Diana Monea